Montag, 25. Februar 2013

My own peanut butter / DIY Erdnussbutter

Warum nicht Erdnussbutter selber machen? Hab ein Rezept auf Blogilates entdeckt und war erstaunt, dass es echt SO einfach ist!? Habe getrocknete Erdnüsse genommen und erstmal geröstet.
Since there was no peanut butter left in our house, I decided to make some new one :-) I discovered a recipe at Blogilates and couldn't believe that it was actually THAT easy ?! So I was like wtf let's do thiassss!
I used dried peanuts, means I still needed to roast them a little: 

Einfach in eine Pfanne geben und bei mittlerer Hitze circa 10 Minuten rösten. Gelegentlich umrühren.
  Just put them in the pan, and roast them for like 10 minutes at a middle-low heat. Turn them every once in a while.
 Danach sieht's etwa so aus.
After a while it'll look like this.

Die Schale entfernen und mixen mixen!
Get them out of their 'outer layer' and put them in the blender. Grind! 
Mixen..mixen.. Geduld haben..
Grind! Just keep going and have patience: 

 YUMM
Das war's :) Für 300g Erdnüsse (1,25€) , konnte ich ein 250ml Marmeladenglas füllen ! Natürliche, gesunde Erdnussbutter , leckerrrrrrrrr

See how easy it is? And it's all natural :-) I used 300 gr peanuts and could fill this 250ml jar. The peanuts were only 1,25€!!  Try it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen